Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Many Families Blessed

In the last week the families on the waiting list have gotten many referrals. What a blessing for so many families and the children and babes! What exciting and long awaited news!

Hopefully it won't be long until I can rejoice with news of a referral of my future daughter. I am trying to be relaxed and not anxious about this, but it is hard for me. I think much is learned in the process; however, it is one of the most difficult things I've ever done.

For tonight though, I rejoice with those that are rejoicing with some of the most wonderful news a family could ever receive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting IS hard, but so worth it! I will pray your wait is short!

HollyMarie said...

It is difficult, isn't it? Esp. with all the changes and uncertainties. Praying your wait is over w/in the next couple months!