Friday, December 4, 2009

First Notarized Document

Today I had my first document notarized. For all of you adoption savvy people out there, you know there are many more to come. My social worker from Levi's adoption is willing to do any notarizing for me when needed, as is a friend that lives about 40 minutes away. This is such a relief. Now comes...I-171H, state seals, dossier papers, doctor's notes, and much more. However, as I look over all of the paperwork that I did for Levi's adoption, it is not overwhelming. I am sort of chomping at the bit to get started. I thought patience was one of my gifts, but it is not in this aspect of my life.

I also sent in Levi's paperwork for citizenship today. What an interesting balance...to be finishing all of the paperwork for Levi as I begin the paperwork for my next child. There is something reassuring about that.

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Congrats on the start Beth... I am so excited for you! :)

Demarie said...

Praying for you as you begin this new part of your journey :-) Very exciting!!!